At Pacific Test Equipment we want your purchase to be as simple and hassle free as possible. How do we do this?
- Warranty – all products we sell come with a manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a fault with the product and it falls inside the warranty period, we will repair, replace the product or supply an equivalent replacement at no additional charge to you. See our Warranty Policy for more information.
- Damaged Goods – all products are sent out to you with transit insurance. This protects your purchases should they get damaged between our warehouse and your requested delivery address. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
- Non-Delivery of goods – If for some reason your products do not arrive we will make every effort to locate it and if unsuccessful will send you a replacement. For further information see our Shipping Policy.
All our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The duration of the warranty is 12 months or as specified in the documentation supplied with the product.
The liability of Pacific Test Equipment is limited to repairing, replacing or supplying an equivalent replacement at the discretion of Pacific Test Equipment and/or the manufacturer of the product. Any warranty statement included in the manufacturer’s documentation does not override rights provided by Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with a guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The Purchaser is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The purchaser is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you have an issue with a product, please call our customer service line on (02) 9659 2300 or use the Contact Us form.
If you wish to make a warranty claim please return the goods to:
Pacific Test Equipment Pty Ltd
Unit 27, 7 Anella Ave
Castle Hill NSW 2154
The purchaser is responsible for the freight and insurance costs in returning goods to Pacific Test Equipment.
Pacific Test Equipment will pay the road freight cost within Australia of returning goods to the purchaser after the warranty repair or replacement. The purchaser will meet return freight costs for goods for which warranty has been declined under the terms of our warranty.
Exclusions to our warranty are:
- Products which are not imported into Australia by Pacific Test Equipment, even if they are manufactured by a company which Pacific Test Equipment represents in Australia.
- Products for which Pacific test Equipment is not the manufacturer, importer or supplier.
- Fuses, batteries and any consumable items
- Normal wear and tear, or failure to maintain the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Products which have been damaged or used in a manner for which the product was not designed.
- Products which have been modified or repaired without the written approval of Pacific Test Equipment or the manufacturer.
- Products which cannot be identified as being imported or distributed by Pacific Test Equipment due to the serial number being removed or defaced.
- Any indirect, consequential or economic loss, damage or profits suffered by the purchaser or another person or organisation resulting from any act or omission by Pacific Test Equipment.
If there is further information required about a product warranty from Pacific Test Equipment, please call (02) 9659 2300 and speak to one of our customer care representatives.