Sonel P-4 is reliable, particularly durable and safe 2-pole testers, which enable testing voltage, circuit continuity and phase sequence. It has been designed for use in extreme conditions both in industry and commercial applications. Advanced technology, a high level of safety and user-friendliness are the key features of the P-line voltage testers.
Main functions and attributes of the P-line instruments:
- Automatic voltage test up to 690 V AC/DC,
- Optical indication by a LED bar,
- Sound indication when dangerous voltage levels of 50 V AC and 120 V DC are exceeded,
- RCD trip test with switchable load,
- Automatic continuity test upon connection to the object,
- 2-pole test of phase rotation direction,
- Single-pole indication of 100 V presence,
- Robust, two-component housing protecting from mechanical damages and impacts,
- Integrated torch light for tests in poorly lit areas,
- IP65 ingress protection guarantees protection against dust and water,
- Safety provided by measuring class compliant with CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V.